8.12.2010

the one with random stuff that doesn't go together at all.

School is almost done. I have my finals tomorrow and Saturday. Then, I am taking a month off of school. I am thinking I wanna take english next semester and maybe a creative writting course. I'm really considering doing an english major.

I have lost 15.5lbs so far. Which I feel is a GIGANTIC accomplishment. I haven't worked out as much as I would like to lately, due to the most painful planters warts in the history of the world. But, I am going to get back on that ASAP! I have to continue training for the 5k in October. This is really setting me back.

Monster started 1st grade this week. He is really liking his new school. I'm glad, since he was REALLY bummed that he had to change schools. I know he is a friendly kid and will make tons of friends in no time. But, then again, I also know what it's like to change schools a lot. It's hard. I hated it. I think he is ok for now. I just don't want him to have to change again anytime soon.

So, I think that's all I have for tonight.

However, I have been thinking about doing this. I might do it when my wonderful husband gets me my new camera for Christmas. and do 365 days starting on Christmas. I thought is seemed pretty cool. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment