11.28.2010

AAAAAAnddd it's been about a month since I posted

  • Well, I suck.. things have been busy. The End.
  • We had a fabulous holiday weekend, and I will greatly miss the time off of work.
  • I think I am mentally prepared for Christmas.
  • I am almost done with my psychology class, my final is on December 4th. I'm excited!
  • 2010 was a pretty amazing year.
  • We had house guests for the first time this weekend. I love hosting things, even if it's just for a night.
  • I hate Sundays, I spend the whole day dreading Monday. What a waste of a day.
  • I am down to a size 16, for the first time in like 3 years, or possibly longer!
  • I seriously love our new dining room table, I refuse to eat in the living room ever again.
  • We had our first dinner party on Wednesday, I would say it was a success!
Here are some pictures to leave you with. I know I think you guys got ripped off on the post, but I have 2 creative writing assignments to turn in and I have got to get my but in gear.

Love you all, sorry I forgot about you  have been so busy!

He was super proud that he climbed his first tree

My awesome Thanksgiving day decorated table

Pretty amazing Garland that my cousin made

My 2 best friends and myself

So adorable

Making smores with the cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment