3.28.2010

Goals

I'm not very good at keeping to a schedule, but not having one throws me into a panic attack. It doesn't make sense, I know. So, with this in mind I have thought maybe I will start doing a monthly goals list. Nothing to hard to accomplish (I don't want to discourage myself), just some stuff I know I need to do. Like clean out my car... Omg is that thing gross and scarey. We might put that on next month's list. Did I mention I'm also really good at procrastinating?

So; here's my thought... I can create my to-do list on here, that way when I actually accomplish something I can cross it off. I love the feeling that I have actually accomplished something. So, maybe getting to cross things off the list will help me to actually do them.

Ooo, thought! I can also make a list of things we want to do with the house. I'm really digging this list idea. It might help with my procrastination problem!

When we were at Michael's earlier this week I decided I want to try to be more crafty. It's not that I'm not good at it, it's that I get bored. So, while we were there I decided I wanted to paint monster's name with those wooden letters. I actually went and bought the stuff yesterday! Now, today I'm going to paint them. I'll post a picture later.

Maybe I'll clean out my car too. But, let's not get to crazy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment