3.27.2010

My First Blog & Blog Site!

So, I have been reading other blogs for a few years, and I have always thoght to myself "I can do that!" Well, here I am, doing that. It's a work in progress. I'm learning as I go. So, bare with me if it seems a little amature. Because, it is.

I don't really have a theme or anything in particular I plan to write about. Just mainly the crazy things that goes on, or whatever seems to be on my mind that day. I'm excited and can't wait to get started.

So, here's an overview of me and my life. I'm married, for almost 5 months now, and we still like each other! That's a pretty big accomplishment I think. I have a son who is 5, he is the one thing I'm really proud of. He is a sweetheart and so smart. I'm not sure how that happened. My husband, Kyle, and I are hoping to have a baby soon. I guess we'll see what happens. I'm actually a beauty school drop out. I gave it a try and realized I didn't like digging through people's heads. Not to mention cutting a skullet isn't as fun as it sounds. So, now I'm back to trying to figure out what to do as an adult. I have a job that isn't completely horrible. But, I don't want to work in a cubical forever. So, that's me in a nutshell.

I hope you stick around and read about our crazy adventures, or probably more like not so crazy and not that adventurous. Entertaining though!

No comments:

Post a Comment