5.01.2010

April In A Nutshell

Holy cow, it's already May! I can't believe it.

So, for my April to do list I got 3 out of 5 things accomplished. (waiting for applause.....)

1. I got a Wii fit! (thanks again to my awesome family)
2. Started Weight Watchers. I started it last week & have done pretty good. 2.5lbs down.... only 77.5 more to go! :-)
3. Date night! We had date night last Saturday. It was good to relax and spend time with Kyle.

April was a good month. My birthday, Easter, I got back in school, it was the 3 year mark since Kyle & I moved in together and quite a bit of family time. I got myself organized to start my weight loss off right and it actually worked!

May is so far looking to be a good month too. It will start with Monster's end of the year performance. I can't believe he will be a first grader! That is insane. My financial aid will be coming, woo hoo new computer! I will be starting my classes, yes I am looking forward to that. I like school, I'm a total nerd. Planning Monster's 6th birthday party. And, of course Mother's day. I'm looking forward to the struggle of keeping up with my weight loss and getting closer to my goal!

Woo hoo time to make a new to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment